Assertive Salem, Virginia Attorney Committed to Clients’ Rights
Responsive representation for Roanoke Valley residents in criminal defense and family law cases
Whether you’re involved in a family dispute or face criminal charges, you deserve experienced counsel from a lawyer with a track record of success in cases like yours. At my firm, Samuel J. Lazzaro, P.C., Attorney & Counselor at Law, I have fought for the rights of Virginians in Salem and across the Roanoke Valley in criminal defense and family law matters since 2005. I understand what’s at stake for my clients: issues such as domestic violence, DUI, and divorce can have a long-term effect on your personal life as well as the lives of loved ones, so I work tirelessly to obtain the best possible result. I also assist Virginians with wills and employment disputes and represent Virginia businesses in formation and contract matters. In all of these areas, you can count on me to put your interests and welfare first while fighting for your rights.
Diligent advocacy and highly skilled representation for Virginians
Whether you face a simple traffic violation, a contract dispute, or a hotly contested divorce, you deserve a lawyer who can give you sound, clear and practical legal advice on your best course of action. The people I’ve represented often recommend me to others for my:
- Responsive communication — I understand that my clients face difficult decisions and potentially serious consequences, so I am committed to keeping them updated throughout their family law or criminal defense case. If you have questions at any stage, I will respond as quickly as possible to alleviate your concerns.
- Personalized attention — I personally invest in every case I take: as my client, you are my first priority. I take the time to completely understand the details of your case and your specific goals before we work together to secure the best possible outcome.
- Skilled legal representation — I draw on more than a decade of experience representing families and businesses in Virginia in cases that not only affect them but also impact their families and their futures. You can count on my advice and advocacy in pursuing a positive outcome.
Criminal defense and family law cases require immediate attention. Whether your case is civil or criminal, I offer free consultations so you can get the help you need right away.
Dedicated Salem attorney advocates for clients in family, criminal defense and workers’ disputes
My firm offers strong legal representation in these practice areas:
- Family law — I understand the legal issues involved in divorce, child custody, and other family law cases and will ensure you also understand the law governing these issues in Virginia as I fight for your interests and those of your loved ones.
- Criminal defense — Whether you are charged with a traffic violation or a felony, you deserve a strong criminal defense from an experienced attorney. I will uphold your rights and press for the best possible outcome under the facts of your case, whether that is a dismissal, acquittal, or plea agreement.
- Business formation — To ensure your enterprise starts off on a firm foundation, I offer skilled business formation counsel and assist with drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Labor and employment law — I represent employees in employment law cases involving wage and hour disputes, employment discrimination, and other violations of employees’ rights. I am not afraid to challenge business owners when they engage in illegal practices.
- Wills — A will forms the basis of any good estate plan. I assist Virginians with drafting legally valid wills and reviewing existing documents to ensure their estates will pass to those of their choosing.
In all of these areas, you can depend on receiving diligent representation from an assertive advocate who truly cares about you and your future.
Contact a skilled Salem criminal defense and family lawyer for a free consultation
At my firm, Samuel J. Lazzaro, P.C., Attorney & Counselor at Law, I represent clients from Salem and throughout Virginia’s Roanoke Valley and the surrounding areas who need skilled legal help in criminal defense and family law cases. I also handle business formation, labor disputes, and estate planning matters. To schedule a free consultation, call me at 540-404-5685 or contact me online. I offer flexible appointments at my Salem office to serve my clients’ needs.